If you want to feel safety when riding your bike then i suggest to start from wearing the right cycling gloves.
You can do cycling with pleasure wearing gloves that protect your hands from cold weather,wind,water and vibration from the road.
Ok,so why cycling gloves are so important to have when riding a bike?
- Keep you warm from cold weather.
- Protect you from a minor crash.
- Protect your hands against the effects of constantly gripping the handlebars.
- Offer shock absorption against any shocks transmitted up your front forks by bumps in the road.Bike gloves help absorb pressure that could lead to numbness.
- Wind-proofing is important because your hands are very exposed on the handlebars, and they’ll feel the full force of the wind.
Which styles of cycling gloves are there?
Cycling gloves come in two different styles.
Half finger gloves
Half finger gloves are great for warm weather. The best part is that you can feel the brakes and shifters.The palms are lightly padded with gel, leather, or another material.Track mitts with leather palms are generally paired with cork handlebar tape and drop-bar touring cycles.
Full-finger gloves protect you from cold weather.They are waterproof and windproof. While they are often waterproof, they can become waterlogged in torrential rain. Meanwhile, the gloves for winter are thicker and are typically composed from inner and outer layers so that the inner layer can be washed. These have a layer of insulation and have longer handcuffs that may be tucked into jackets to stop the wrists from getting chilled.